Flow measurement of aggressive or highly corrosive liquids
The Heinrich's team were approached to provide a solution for the accurate and reliable flow measurement of the following media:
• Sulfuric Acid
• Sulfur Chloride
• Sodium Carbonate
• Nitric Acid
• Phosphoric Acid
Conventional instruments made of stainless steel, hastelloy, glass or enamel have proved unsuitable for this application. The team were able to offer the following solution.
Coriolis Flowmeters with pure tantalum measuring tubes manufactured by Heinrichs.
- Highly accurate
- Process safety using pure Tantalum with no hidden alloy components
- Wear, tear and chemical compatibility can be determined accurately
- High heating capacities
- Reliability delivered through 25 years of experience in processing and calculating measuring loops
- Up to DN 100 / 4"
- Up to +150 °C medium temperature
- Up to 40 bar
- Available across almost all the Coriolis series
- Adjustment of the measuring loops
- Ability to retrofit